THINKING of updating your wardrobe? A summery pair of jeans could be just the thing to help you navigate the unpredictable British summer time.
Whether you’re looking for a gorgeous white pair, or classic blue denim here are all our favourites.
The right jeans can cement a look, and show off your own style[/caption]
It can’t always be sunny in the UK, so if you’re looking for a comfy, light pair of jeans for the summer we’ve picked out some of our favourite pairs.
We’ve snapped up looks from Amazon, Levis, perfect for pairing with cute sandals and on trend shades for a casual look.
Just make sure to snap up them up quickly – as we’re eyeing up a couple of pairs ourselves.
- 7 For All Mankind Women’s Mid Rise Roxanne Jeans, from £92.39, Amazon – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN High rise ‘Slouchy’ mom jeans in washed black, £32, ASOS – buy here
- Bleach Raw Hem Straight Leg Jeans, £36, Topshop –buy here
- G-STAR RAW Women’s Midge Saddle Boyfriend Jeans, £14.64, Amazon – buy here
- Lee Women’s Breese’ Flared Jeans, £24.76, Amazon – buy here
- Lee Women’s Scarlett High’ Jeans, £20.97, Amazon – buy here
- Levi’s 501 Crop Jeans, £90, Levi’s – buy here
- Levi’s Women’s 501 Ct Jeans, £63, Amazon – buy here
- Levi’s Women’s 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans, £29.75, Amazon – buy here
- Tommy Jeans Women’s High Rise Santana Skinny Jeans, £53.40, Amazon – buy here
- Weekday Lash organic cotton oversized mom jean in light blue, £40, ASOS – buy here
- Whistles High Waist Barrel Leg Jeans, White, £76, John Lewis – buy here
All above prices are accurate at the time of publication.
MORE FASHION DEALS
11 summer skirts to snap up now
The best 12 sunglasses to snap up this summer
13 smock dresses to snap for staycation this year then wear every summer
JUST DO IT
Nike end of season sale launches with up to 50% off trainers ahead of summer
BE LIKE MIKE
THREE new Nike Air Jordans are launching this week
BAG A BARGAIN
Our Fabulous fashion team show you the best high street bargains under £50
Topshop unveils new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Fearne Cotton launches Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
Vans launch Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.