THE Hornets are going into this weekends game with only goal difference keeping them out of the relegation zone.
Leicester on the other hand are flying high in third place, hoping to all but secure their Champions league qualification place.
Watford manager Nigel Pearson was largely credited for building the foundations of the Leicester team before they won the Premier League title under Claudio Renieri.
However, Pearson has a tough job on his hands as he prepares to face his former club and keep the Hornets in the Premier League next season.
What time is Watford vs Leicester?
- Watford will be playing Leicester on Saturday, 20 June
- The game kicks off at 12:30pm (BST) which is 07:30am (EST)
- Vicarage Road plays host for the midday clash
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this one live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate, with coverage starting at 2.45pm.
- If you’re already a BT Sport customer, download the official app to stream wherever you are.
- Every other fixture remaining will be televised and has been spread across Sky Sports, BT, Amazon and the BBC
- Watford have led at half time in just two of their last seven Premier League matches
- Watford’s season-long record for opening scoring is amongst the worst in the Premier League for points per game collected
- Though they haven’t scored in their last two away PL fixtures, Leicester City have scored first in the nine of their 14 PL away trips
- If they are able to capitalise on Watford’s weaknesses, they could record a first-half goal
- Leicester boast a 75% win rate as a Premier League favourite away from home so far this season
- Hornet Captain Troy Deeney has found the net in five of their last six matches
MOST READ IN SPORT
GET A TAXI
Raging Keane launches scathing attack on De Gea & calls for keeper to be SACKED
Footballers' cars on sale through AutoTrader include Wayne Rooney's Range Rover
Staveley breaks down in tears as Barclays accuse her of being part of 'hustle'
SPURS 1 MAN UTD 1
Pogba wins penalty for Bruno Fernandes to bury to spare De Gea's blushes
END IS NIA
WWE launch investigation into Nia Jax after pushing ref and injuring Kairi Sane
SPURS 1 MAN UTD 1
Honours even as Fernandes penalty cancels out Bergwijn opener
What is the team news?
Watford are facing injury woes with a number of the squad being sidelines including Gerard Deulofeu, Daryl Janmaat and Isaac Success out of contention for the game.
There are still question marks around whether Adam Masina, Will Hughes , Kiko Femenia, Craig Cathcart and Roberto Pereyra will be playing as they face minor injury problems.
Troy Deeney initially refused to train due to COVID-19 but may be in contention for the starting line up after returning to training.
Jamie Vardy is expected to start after scoring again after scoring his 19th goal of this season at Aston Villa before lockdown began.
However, Leicester are not at full strength with Ricardo Pereira and Daniel Amartey being injured and sidelined.
- Watford to win – 5/2
- Draw – 12/5
- Leicester to win – 21/20
- Both teams to score – 2/3
- Vardy to have 3 or more shots and to score in the second half – 3/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.