CHELSEA resume their Premier League season with a tough trip to relegation battlers Aston Villa.
Frank Lampard‘s men are hoping to continue their push for the top four and will be looking to take advantage after Man Utd failed to beat Tottenham on Friday night.
Meanwhile, the hosts have already got one game under their belt in the new normal, drawing 0-0 against Sheffield United last Wednesday.
Villa remain in the bottom three but within touching distance of their rivals – and winning home games between now and the end of the campaign could be crucial.
When is Aston Villa vs Chelsea?
- This top-flight clash is part of a bumper Sunday schedule on June 21.
- Kick-off at Villa Park is at 4.15pm BST, which is 11.15am for those of you on the East Coast of America.
- When the sides faced each other earlier in the season, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount were on target to give the Blues a 2-1 win at the Bridge.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can watch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra HD.
- Coverage begins at 4pm.
- If you’re not a Sky subscriber, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC, games console or TV box.
Most read in Football
Footie ace fathered son with £1,500-a-night escort recommended by England pals
FIGHT TO THE HEND
Chelsea and Man Utd to be locked in transfer tug of war for Henderson
KYLE HEADS FOR AISLE
Kyle Walker proposes to on-off lover Annie Kilner with £250k ring
FEEL THE BERN
Leno injury 'doesn't look good' admits Arteta as Maupay reveals he apologised
Liverpool fear Sadio Mane exit as £150m star STILL hasn't signed new deal
Leno suffers horror injury and rows with Maupay as BT Sport refuse to show replay
What is the team news?
Chelsea will be without Callum Hudson-Odoi and Fikayo Timori, who miss out through injury.
Jorginho is suspended and has one more match ban to serve.
Wesley and Tom Heaton are still out for Villa, who drew a blank against Sheff Utd but did hold on for a point.
John McGinn made his return from a long lay-off in that match and will be monitored with such a busy schedule ahead.
- Villa to win – 11/2
- Draw – 10/3
- Chelsea to win – 1/2
- Both teams to score – 7/10
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.